For those of you over the ripe age of 21, the Irish Life Experience has a festive favorite.
Baileys is an Irish cream liqueur that is the perfect marriage of cream, finest spirts of whiskey, and a unique chocolatey blend.
This Holiday Season we are going to give you our lip-smackingly delicious recipe to introduce to your family and friends.
It will be the perfect beverage to bring to a Christmas party or to give out as gifts to loved ones.
- 1 cup of heavy cream or half and half.
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 1 2/3 cup of Irish whiskey. We prefer Bushmills or Jameson.
- Place the cream, sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, and vanilla and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the whiskey with the bender going at give it a whirl on a slow speed for a few more seconds.
- Transfer the Baileys to glasses and enjoy! Delish!
Written by Taryn Harrison